It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Fuso/Fleetguard/Donaldson Filters

"I'm trying to ____" and I can't ____"
Please use descriptive titles so people know what you're whining about. Knowitallism strongly discouraged

Moderators: Greg, Hatchtopia, needthatcar, Graverobber

• Author

Feds

Fuso/Fleetguard/Donaldson Filters

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Trying to find a reliable (and slightly less expensive) source for parts for the Delica. My local Fuso dealer stocks the oil filter, but the air and diesel filters are special order (and in jobber packs!)

I'll definitely take interchange equivalents. I am not picky on brand. Canada/GTA source would be great, but Western New York (or online) sources are also acceptable:

Air Filter: Fleetguard AF26533

Fuel Filter: Fleetguard FF5160, Donaldson P550390

Stu_Rock

Re: Fuso/Fleetguard/Donaldson Filters

PostWed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 pm

The fuel filter crosses to Wix 33128. That should be easy to find. NAPA and Carquest are the biggest US Wix retailers. Even O'Reilly Auto Parts should be able to order a Wix. But I don't know where to find them in Canada.

The application list for the air filter shows 1994-2006 Delica 2.8 diesel, part MR204842. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fleetguard is going to be your only option other than the Fuso dealer. The dealer locator at http://www.cumminsfiltration.com/wrl/retaillocator.do shows five in the area. Considering the infrequent nature of AF changes, I can definitely see the desire not to purchase a master pack.

EDIT: Sorry, it looks like I didn't read the original post correctly. I changed my response to address the original question.
Last edited by Stu_Rock on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pj134

Re: Fuso/Fleetguard/Donaldson Filters

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 am

I don't know if you would want one in your engine bay, but maybe one of those "universal" cone filters would save you some headache if the stock filter is hard to get.

Return to Help!