It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm

'63 Rambler Classic 550, in Watson, Sk.

Cars or car related items for sale by you.
No eBay/CL finds, no "off topic" stuff (computers, guns, rare birds, brides)

Moderators: Greg, Hatchtopia, needthatcar, julkinen, Graverobber

• Author

Devin

'63 Rambler Classic 550, in Watson, Sk.

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Alright, I'm doing this for my sister-in-law. In her field there is a '63 Rambler Classic 550. It's green and has some body damage on the right front fender. Ran when parked, which is naturally code for probably doesn't run anymore, since it was parked about 20 years ago. I think it's complete, though not all of the parts are actually attached - front grille is in the back seat, for instance.

I figured I'd throw it up here because it was a family heirloom of sorts and maybe someone wants to do something cool with it. I don't have the space or mechanical ability, sadly, but like any family friend I'd kind of prefer it to go to a good home. She just wants it gone, and is taking offers - though she's pretty much open to anyone who is willing to come and pick it up, you could probably get it for $100, maybe less. It's the basic, stripped out, no equipment model, you could do a lot of cool stuff with it if you wanted. I kind of want to see it on the streets again, driving around, even if I admit it's pretty far gone.

I'll post pics if she ever sends them to me. If you're interested let me know. She said "If you know anyone who wants an old Rambler, send them my way" and where am I more likely to find someone who wants an old Rambler?

Return to For Sale